Dr. Deepak Gandhi
BAMS, M.D. (Ayurved)
Treating Root Cause @ Niranjani Chikitsalaya
Dr. Deepak has been practicing pure Ayurveda, Panchkarma, and Panchbhoutik Chikitsa for the past 10 years.
His areas of interest include Preventive & Curative Treatments for various Non-communicable Disorders / Lifestyle Disorders like –
- Infertility (Male & Female)
- PCOD | PCOS | Irregular Menses
- Habitual Abortion
- Allergic Disorders
- Psoriasis and various Skin Diseases
- Auto immune Disorders
- Improving quality of life in cancer patients
Ayurvedic Treatments we offer
PCOD / PCOS, Irregular Menstrual Cycle, etc.
PCOD (Polycystic Ovarian Disease), Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
* Irregular periods or no periods at all. Women with PCOS can struggle to become pregnant and are at higher risk of developing complications during pregnancy.
Male & Female Infertility
Infertility affects men and women equally. In couples experiencing infertility, approximately 35% is due to male factors, 35% is due to female factors, 20% of cases have a combination of both male and female factors.
A condition in which our immune system reacts abnormally to a foreign substance. A person can be allergic to food, drugs, animals, mold/fungus, particles, seasons, etc.
Asthama is a condition in which your airways narrow and swell and may produce extra mucus. This can make breathing difficult and trigger coughing, a whistling sound (wheezing) when you breathe out and shortness of breath. Asthama can be of 3 types. Allergic asthma. Non-allergic asthma. Cough-variant asthma.
IBS, GERD, PILES
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS affects the large intestine) - cramping, abdominal pain, bloating, gas, and diarrhea or constipation, or both. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) - irritation and inflammation the stomach. Piles are swellings that develop inside and around the back passage (anal canal).
Acne, Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema ) - common in children, Psoriasis, Rosacea, etc.
Increasing Quality of Life in Cancer
Combinations of Ayurvedic treatments can be used effectively in alleviating drug toxicity and improving quality of life of cancer patients treated with different theorapies like chemotherapy, etc.
Application of harmonious measures like right eating habits to suit the body type and work-life needs, exercise, medicine, Meditation, Yoga, Pranayama, etc.
Get Authentic Ayurvedic Treatment Today!
Click below button to Book
Niranjani Chikitsalaya, Daund
Visit Us For Ayurvedic Treatment!
Resident Consultant @ Niranjani Chikitsalaya
Visiting Consultant @ Arogya Sarathi Chikitsalaya
More about Dr. Deepak Gandhi
Dr. Deepak works on his mission to bring Health & happiness to each one through Ayurveda & Meditation.
He is an Art of Living Faculty for Happiness & Wellness Program.
Apart from Ayurvedic Medicine Practice, he has interest in
Yoga | Meditation | Ayurvedic Medicinal Herbs plantation | Ayurvedic Awareness Drives | Teaching, etc.
To Bring Health & Happiness with Ayurveda to Every Home!
Treatment process comprise of 2 main steps. First is Consultation, followed by Treatment.
- Patent History : Patient’s in-detail history is taken to know about Family history, Body type, Dietary habits and Lifestyle etc.
Taking detailed history is a very crucial step for accurate treatment as Ayurvedic approach is to Treat the Root cause and Not just addressing the symptoms.
- Diagnosis : Root cause of Disease, Imbalance in elements and Ayurvedic Diagnosis is made based on consultation, Physical examination, etc.
- Habit Correction : Avoiding Faulty food and lifestyle habits.
- Shamana or Medical management : Toxins are treated with medicines. This is helpful when the toxins (doshas) are accumulated in small quantity in body. In this, medicines neutralise them in the body.
- Shodhana / Panchakarma / Detox : When toxins or Doshas are accumulated in huge quantities, one is advised to undergo purificatory process of Panchakarma. In this, toxins are expelled out of body by various process of Panchakarma. Panchakarma is also done on periodic intervals for prevention of diseases i.e to Maintain the Doshic balance.
- Rasayan : This treatment is adviced to strengthen the “dhatus” (Body tissues and organs like blood, muscles, bones, skin, etc.). This type of treatment is done to avoid recurrence of disease. It also has an anti-ageing effect on Body.
One may be adviced one or all of the above treatments depending on their condition.
धर्मार्थकाममोक्षाणाम् आरोग्यं मूलमुत्तमम् |
"Health" is the base to attain Dharma, Artha, Kaama and Moksha